Kids are just can be so amazing. YES, even the best mother/father out there gets frustrated and aggitated from time to time (even if they don't admit it). It can be stressful, exhusting and crazy. Not every moment is like that... and staying calm helps out a lot. You have to laugh some of it off. I am trying to do that more and more. Zack is a GREAT boy. I am a little strict with behavior and manners but that is because an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. I rather teach him manners now, then try to cram them in their later. When he asks me a question or calls my name I try to respond "Yes Sir?". He loves it!!! He will answer back, "JESS MANNN" (Yes Ma'am). He is trying gotta give him that. I guess my sayings are rubbing off on him. I got a dose of my own medicine at Walgreen's the other night. The lady handed me my recipt and I was looking for my keys, Zack quickly snapped and said, "MOMMY SAY THANK YOU"! I told him, "Your right Zack, I am sorry that was rude huh... Thank you".
Then this morning I was trying to get him to come to the kitchen to grab his breakfast. I was holding Shelby and trying to make my breakfast (diet). His response was, "In a me-nite, my hands are full mommy give me a break". hahahahaha! I think I have had to say this to him about a million times since he was born. He doesn't like to put anything down. He wants to hand it to you and you "hold it". Which typically means I still put it down. So now it's coming back to bite me in the butt.
Now he honestly did NOT get this one from me, and I am not sure where it came from but he screamed MORON a few days ago in traffic. Now I say Jerk... or darn it... or GOSH! Moron is too easy of a word to pick up so I haven't said it.
My niece in Florida is always coming up with cute little sayings and trying to be a mommy helper. Kate, is finding those sneeky ways to get around things, like saying she is getting something for her mommy or daddy when she isn't supposed to touch it. Zack grabbed a bananna. I told him NO MORE, and he said but mommy it's for daddy. YEAH okay buddy it's for daddy. It's funny what kids pick up. OH and the stories they tell. I love to read my sister's blog to find out what is going on there. It give me the giggles sometimes.
One last thing. This morning Zack woke up and said "Mommy I want pancakes, sauce and berries PPPPLLLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEE!" I told him we didn't have pancakes or berries... he told me he was "not happy". I said well let me see what we have... after looking in the fridge and freezer I said " Hey baby, how about some waffles, sauce, and some Jell-o"...... it was dead silent...... then, "Okay mommy that will make me happy".
wooohooooo, Nepolian is happy! Long may he reign.
Wrapping up 2011
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment