HOWDY!

Welcome to my family website!
What you read here is real life.
Sometimes it's not pretty but I will try to make it entertaining.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Brain Farts

Have you ever had one of those moments where your brain just goes...ppppppppppllllllllllllooooppppp! How about days like that. Man I swear I need some vitimins or something. It's like my brain is on vacation.
The other day I got a message on facebook from a girl named Jennifer. She asked me, "Do you know Ricky?". I thought Ricky... who the hell is Ricky... and why would I know him. DUH it's my husband!!! I am not used to that name. Well, I had already replied no and just a week later (yes it took that long) I figured out it was my husband. She went to school with him... ooppppsss Now I can't find her to say, yeah here is his info if you want to get in touch. Oh well, maybe it's better that way... then I can keep my claws in. hehehehe! Just kidding, I am not the jelouse type.
Yet another brain fart moment. I bought a new Swifer floor mop. I have faux wood floors and it's hard to drag out my big cleaning machine when the kids are out playing on the floor. It's loud and scares Shelby. She has to be held when I do it. SOOOO I was all excited. I felt that Susie home maker vibe going and decided to pop open the box and get going. I was kind of showing off in front of Ricardo. He is VERY hard to please and I thought he may really appreciate the effort to keep the house up. I got the pad on there, I quickly assembled everything in front of him (I practiced before hand) very quickly as to add to the impression. Then I push the button to make the fluid come out.......and nothing. Okay maybe I have to push a few times because this is the first use....push...push push... by now I sounded like a Birthing instructor. I cleaned the spray nozzle... I band the damn thing a few times. Flipping it over, I noticed a plate that looked like it opened... I though, AHHHHHh Maybe this is something I have to connect to make it go. I open it... It's for BATTERIES. Now who the hell would think that a swiffer wet mop would take 4, that's right 4 AA batteries. Not I said the fly. Well I got some stupid batteries... my pride in the toilet because Ricardo was already laughing his butt off at me, and went to work cleaning the floors. He sat there quite, and just smiled the whole time. He was probably thinking, wow this women is REALLY domestically challenged.
I will blame the meds for making my brain soooooo relaxed it just spaces out... Yeah I like that, then it's not just about me being stupid! YEAH! Okay I can live with that one!

No comments: