I got home late last night and noticed that dinner was cooked. Considering that Awilda was there, I assumed she made it. It was some awesome rice and then some chicken with oregano and garlic. It was soooo gooood. Especially since I was home after 7 and starving!!!
I thanked Awilda for making dinner and she said "I didn't make it, Ricardo did". I assumed she was kidding. I told Rick that his mom ratted him out, just jokeing around.
Turns out, the man I thought couldn't even microwave water, can cook!!!! It was REALLY good. Chicken had amazing flavor and was tender. The rice was cook all the way and wasn't over cooked. It was a shock. I was floored. Ricardo kept saying he didn't do it, but his eyes said other wise. My mother in law is NOT a fib teller, so I know he did it. He just doesn't want me to know he can! GEEE sounds like someone else we know... ZACK!
We tried to get Zack to hold his own bottle for a LONG time. When he was still in daycare, I showed up late so he was having a bottle... holding it by himself in a swing. When he saw me in the door way he dropped it. I was all excited he had finally learned how to do it... then the daycare teacher said "Oh he has been doing that for over a month and a half". THE LITTLE STINKER, like father like son!
Wrapping up 2011
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment