HOWDY!

Welcome to my family website!
What you read here is real life.
Sometimes it's not pretty but I will try to make it entertaining.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Candle House Job update

So far so good... I am actually having a good time. Ricardo watched both kids for the first time ever. He watched Zack by himself for the first time in a LONG time. I was so worried how things would go. Shelby is... well.... high maintenance. I was waiting for the crazed phone call to come home... or the house was on fire. NOPE. I got here and aside from the odd mess... everything went smooth. Ricardo even did dishes.... and the kids laundry!!!!!!!! I about fell over, what a nice evening! I think that was the best birthday gift anyone could have gotten me... My husband appreciating my craZy job!

ps... I turn 29 (okay 30) this Friday and Jamie, my bestfriend is taking me to the SPA!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Happy early birthday!!! Check out my blog for the Hot Momma post :-)