HOWDY!

Welcome to my family website!
What you read here is real life.
Sometimes it's not pretty but I will try to make it entertaining.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

YEAH ZACK

Well today Zack went pee pee on the potty!!! I am so excited. He asked for undies yesterday and I got them. The whole day he had them on with plastic pants, but he kept peeing in the undies (thank god for plastic pants). I missed the actual event. Shelby (big shock) was screaming. I went to grab her and I heard Zack say, mommy I get more candy!!!! Our deal was, if he sat on the potty he got 1 M&M. If he went pee he got 2 M&M's, and if he goes poo then he gets 3. I totally didn't believe him till I walked into the bathroom and saw the seat was a little wet... sure enough he had!!! I know I know, I am a dork but I started to cry. He said... Mommy be happy and no cry. I told him mommies are full of silly and that sometimes we are so happy and so proud that we cry. He just looked at me with that blank look men get when you ask them to talk about their feelings. I cried because I was witnessing a part of his journey into Manhood. I am happy because he is becoming a boy, and I am sad that it will lead to him being a man....and leaving mommy!

No comments: