Isn't today beautiful. I drove around after dropping Zack off at MDO for about an hour. I had no where I wanted to go... Just drove. Windows down, sunroof open (which is almost like having a convertible as big as that thing is) and I jammed to my old club day music. Poor Shelby was probably overstimulated... when we got home she screamed her self to sleep. OOOPPSssss.. Oh well no permanent damage done... except maybe to her hearing. JUST KIDDING. It wasn't loud but it brought me back to those days of actually going out and living like there was no tomorrow. I love LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the fall.
I even have my fall decorations out already. Yes, I do. It's after labor day and completely acceptable! So, my home is a fall oasis. Come by for some apple cider. Of course for the full effect I have to turn the A/C down to like 62!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! or maybe it's the medication. hahahaha!
Wrapping up 2011
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment