Yes this is what some of us stay home moms are reduced to. We either pick the left over food off our child's plate or we warm up what ever is in the fridge in between napping kids. There is NO time for chopping veggies, baking chicken and having a nice healthy meal. Unless you are one of those moms I hate (by hate I mean envy) that pre-plans everything and has left over healthy food waiting to be rewarmed. NOT ME.... sorry! My husband typically polishes off any dinner that was left waiting to go to the fridge. I will come back to put food away for left overs and he has finished the job with his own stomach. THANKS!
So here I sit... typing and updating my blog while eating my leftover rice, drinking McDonald's coffee from this morning and frozen Taquitos!
Wrapping up 2011
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment