HOWDY!

Welcome to my family website!
What you read here is real life.
Sometimes it's not pretty but I will try to make it entertaining.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Babywearing

Okay, so as you guys know I have become an expert baby wearer... Well I am thinking of giving demo's and selling wraps/slings as well. They lady that made mine said she would give me a discount if I bought so many... then I can sell them! Not a huge profit or anything but something fun for me to do...
What do you guys think????

Since both my children are not only CRY babies but also had acid reflux/gerd I think other moms AND dads could use the info. It's great bonding, speeds up their learning, and can actually help them sleep threw the night sooner then other babies.
By the way... my 6 week old is almost at 9 hours of sleep at night! She was at 6 hours at 5 weeks!

1 comment:

Patricia said...

I would find a local babywearing group you can join and see what the interest level is before you invest in anything. Around here about a 100 moms make and sell slings, etc. It is not very profitable and can be a headache. Also, check this website, if I haven't sent you to this already, www.thrivingbabies.com. She has done a ton of research on babywearing and its benefits.