HOWDY!

Welcome to my family website!
What you read here is real life.
Sometimes it's not pretty but I will try to make it entertaining.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

NEW JOB...well kind of

I decided to finally follow my heart and start making and distributing mommy goods. I am tired of Babies R Us ripping people off for half ass (sorry for the bad word) products. I have teamed up with some amazing stay at home moms that have made quality items for years!!!! They make Hooter Hiders, amazing never seen burp cloths with chenille, Baby Wraps, Baby clothing, and girl's hair accessories.

I also designed my own website. Please be kind. I literally JUST got it started. I need to add about 5 more pages, but I am so excited I can't stand it!

Okay here are the addresses. For some reason one is giving me an issue
http://www.hotmommawrap.com/
http://www.hotmommawrap.net/

Everything is supposed to move to the hotmommawrap.com address but I think the network has issues thanks to IKE!

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Glad you found something to be passionate about. Website looks nice. One typo I found - look at the first line on your homepage. Balanced is spelling wrong - only one "l" not two. love, P.

abuelacool said...

Sorry, Rebecca.

Answered the email in Spanish thinking it was sent by Awilda. Forwarded it to my niece in Sarasota.

Beso.