HOWDY!

Welcome to my family website!
What you read here is real life.
Sometimes it's not pretty but I will try to make it entertaining.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I need a wife!!!

Okay, so I want to know why men die of heart attacks and other things so much earlier then women??? Women do all the : Cooking, cleaning, bill paying, errand running, grocery shopping, budgeting, clothing for family shopping, take kids to the doctor, make the doctor appointments for the whole family, care for the sick in the household, iron, do dishes, keep up with all family members birthdays, event planning, and when we finally find time to sleep it's on the sheets we wash and change!!!! Not to mention the fact that as mom we are "default". Men know that if they don't 'feel" like doing it, then mom will do. Heck just this morning my own son ate MY breakfast. I made him Cinnamon toast and before I could get back to the table he ate my sandwich. For those of you that don't know I HATE pancake syrup so I couldn't eat his! My OWN SON! It must be programed in their genes. Like back in cave man days... I bet the men didn't even do the cave drawings... the women did!!!! Men probably couldn't find a stone to carve it with since they can't find their own hammer's in their own garage!
Men out there. Do you honestly think we enjoy picking up dirty socks that are rolled up into a nasty ball... NO WE DON'T! The only reason we are smiling is because we know statistically that we will only be doing this for another 20 -30 years max because we will OUT LIVE YOU!

Okay that was my nasty message of the week...forgive me the medication is still leveling out.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

You need to retrain your husband. Human beings, but especially men, will sink to the lowest common denominator if allowed to. You must get equality in your house if you want to stay happily married. Todd and I both do dishes. Todd cooks most of the meals. We usually grocery shop together. He changes the sheets but I wash them. Do see what I mean?

Btw, Kate will eat my food too if left unattended. I always make sure she is straped in and my food is out of reach.

You need to get out of the house. Get a babysitter and go do something for yourself like a pedicure.

Beccaboo and family too said...

hahaha! Girl I am just laughing my butt off over here, I love your wording! Retrain, should I wack him on the nose with a newspaper. Just kidding. I just had a visual when I was reading it and had to share.
Rick does a lot around the house. He takes out trash, does his own laundry and baths zack, but the rest is alllllll meeeeeeeeee. YUCK huh. I guess since I am home full time it's assumed I have the time to do everything else.