HOWDY!

Welcome to my family website!
What you read here is real life.
Sometimes it's not pretty but I will try to make it entertaining.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

GAS STATION DRAMA... and not over the price

I had to wait several days to post this to get my thoughts together and re-gain control over my emotions.



On Thursday Zack had a play date by our house with a lovley group of ladies, Amy (Will's mom) and Christy (Kayden's mom). I was running early and decided to stop at Shell off of Perry and Grant. I say I decided, but the car decided for me... the light came on. OOPPPS.

I turned in and noticed that one pump was in the shade so I went straight for it. There were about 7 empty pumps when I pulled in. Only one guy was there filling his truck.

Well, I shut the car off. Lowered my windows and opened my door. I heard HONK HONK HONK. I look back threw the rear window and see a women flashing her lights and hitting her horn... Making the universal move up motion. I got out thinking... Okay if this rude person sees my big ol'belly she is going to feel really bad. DANG was I wrong. She lays on her horn and rolls down her window. She is now yelling, MOVE UP MOVE UP.

HERE IS WHERE YOU STOP READING IF YOU ARE UNDER 18!!!!! OR easily offended.



I politly said: "Ma'am I was here first and there are 6 other pumps. I am 8 months pregnant with a 2 year old and need the shade.

She said: "I don't give a shit if you are pregnant... That is not my Fuc{ing fault!!! Now MOVE up you stupid BI!(h."

I felt like somone had hit me with a hot poker. Both my cheeks were on FIRE!

Now for those people who know me very well... The old Rebecca would have raised hell and probably been looking for bail money! However I stayed calm since A) Zack gets upset when I do. B) Never know who has a gun. C) Lady must be damn crazy to confront a pregnant women in the summer. D) I am pregnant and could hurt Shelby.



Now with this in mind I simply and in the nicest tone said...Ma'am I am not going to stop pumping gas to move up so that YOU can be in the shade. There are 6 empty pumps.

She again starts screaming, cusing and name calling. Like I am just the dumbest and rudest woman ever!

The gas attendant came out and asked " is everything okay here ladies".
Woman says, " NO, this dumb BI%(h will not move up"!
Gas Attendants " Well, she was here first, she is almost done. I will call the police if you do not calm down".
Woman, "FU... You stupid Sand N! I don't need your F-ing gas".

She peels out next to my car and leaves the gas station.

The Shell guy came over to see if I was okay since I was shaking. I said yes, and he asked if something had happend on the road. I told him NO, I have no idea where she came from and that I had already shut my car off and was getting out when she pulled in.

I think she needs to double her medication. I hardly doubt this was about me, or a problem she had with me. I think she was pissed off in general and needed someone to focus her anger on. Yes, that is my psy 101 money being put to some use!

Now... we as a society wonder what is happening to our kids! We tell them to "be nice"... "use nice words" and focus on their behavior. When we turn them loose in school we wonder why they are acting the way they are... BECAUSE THEY ARE WATCHING YOU!
You can't tell them to do something you are not willing to do. No the excuse that you don't know better or that you weren't raised better doesn't work! We all know social protocal! Your are raised like Ricardo... or you were raised like me... We all know how to behave and treat other people. Too many excuses are made for why people are alowed to hurt others (physicall and emotionally). Enough is enough!

No comments: