Daddy came home from work a few hours ago and Zack being Zack was all excited to see him. Daddy announced before sitting down that he wanted to "change". Rick wears nice cloths to work now, not like at Getronics.
Well a few seconds later I hear Zack's feat tap tap tapping across our floor. I hear Ricardo say, "OH HONEY... UMMM... Wow... thank you, but... Um Okay thank you baby". The mom in me dreaded to see what in the world that child did. He has a bad habit of trying to give pre-chewed food. I see Zack running out of the bedroom looking so happy and proud... he helped daddy... Right???
Rick emerges from the room a little later and peeks into the kitchen. He says, "look what your son brought me".
I glanced up to see a clean diaper in Ricardo's hand. I couldn't help but crack up. I had tears rolling down my face. WELL, you told him you had to change... he was just helping!
Wrapping up 2011
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment