HOWDY!

Welcome to my family website!
What you read here is real life.
Sometimes it's not pretty but I will try to make it entertaining.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

31 weeks


I am starting this kind of late, but better late then never. I am smack in the middle of my 31st week of pregnancy. This child is trying to kill me! She has a foot almost under my arm. Not kidding. Rick felt it yesterday morning. I couldn't figure out why every single time I tried to lay on that side, I would get a horrible pain. Well she figured out a way to get more room. Tuesday Dr. Romero ordered a full ultrasound. She is very watchful of how big she is getting. I am measuring like I am about 36 weeks pregnant. The bad thing is, no matter how big she is, it doesn't mean her lungs are ready.

I have to make it to my shower. I have NOTHING for a girl. I bought a few bodysuits but that is about it. I can make it a few days with those. I am hoping that family will have lots of donations for me. I registered at Babies R Us for a lot of little girl clothing and necessities. I tried to keep the wants off of there and only have the needs. I couldn't resist some of the cutesy clothing.

We got our stroller yesterday. My mom, sister Anna and I split the cost 3 ways. What a life saver! It came practically put together. When Zack woke up from his nap he was so excited to see it. I made sure to put Shelby's infant seat in it BEFORE he saw it. That way he knew that she would be in the front chair, and he has the boy captains chair in the back. Cool thing is, it goes from being a tandem stroller to a sit n' stand when he is ready. SO, Zack can choose how he wants to ride. Which you all know Zack has control issues. Not sure WHO he got that from.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Welcome to the blogging family!

Beccaboo and family too said...

THANK YOU!!! It's been fun so far.