HOWDY!

Welcome to my family website!
What you read here is real life.
Sometimes it's not pretty but I will try to make it entertaining.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Great question

Driving home yesterday my best friend, Jamie, Called. She had the best response to one of my silly statements... I said, "OH NO, Lock the doors THEY are out recruiting". She started laughing and in such a serious voice she said:

"If they think that only _____ number of people are supposed to get into Heaven...why are they out recruiting?? I would be doing them a favor by NOT joining. It's a numbers game. What if I get in and they dont, I don't think I could live with the guilt!" (The tone was sooooo smart @$$)

By this point I was laughing so hard that tears were falling off my cheeks! I could hardly see to drive. I thought about pulling over...but heck no one does it here when they are drunk...why not drive when you can't see! (JUST KIDDING, I was at a red light). I did have to think about it too, it's like playing the lotto. I sure as heck am not telling anyone if they don't notice the pot is up to a 250 million! SORRY... it's a numbers game!

She had the best response I could ever think of. So the next time "THEY" knock on my door...I can repeat Jamie's quote. I thought of printing it out and pasting it in my door window. That way, there would be no knocking EVERY single WEEKEND, oh and since I am so lucky to be home full time... I get the knock during the week as well! YEAH!

No comments: