FINALLY Shelby is starting to actually babble. I know I know your not supposed to compare kids. I think of it as a good thing she isn't talking because Zack said "Tractor" about a week before his 7th month birthday. Since then he hasn't STOPPED talking! He will talk about absolutely nothing for the entire ride home in the car from Grandmas... stuck in rush hour traffic on the beltway for over an hour, and he has about 10 thousand different things to talk about. Then about every 5-10 min he will ask, "Mommy what are you doing?".
Shelby on the other had has been a SCREAMER! I mean like this high pitch horrible, horror movie scream. I am waiting for the police to show up at my door.
Rick's mom calls her Miss High Maintenance. We all pretty much call her Pretty pretty princess...or pretty piggy princess. HOWEVER, that scream makes her sound like a banshee. She does it AAAALLLLLLL the time too. As soon as she doesn't see you in the room it's like a switch to scream. She isn't crying...no tears...nothing. She is just screeching. She pretty much only cries when she is hungry, wet, tired or needs to be loved.
The other day Zack was at Grandma's and he said, "come on Grandma get Shelby". Then some how he came out with "Grandma she cries all the time". It was so funny that he noticed it on his own.
Wrapping up 2011
14 years ago



1 comment:
She might be High Maintance, a Pretty piggy princess or just a pretty, pretty Princess BUT she is precious.....a very impartial opinion from Grandma JA!
Post a Comment