Okay for those not old enough to remember the "Thriller" video... I am attaching it below.
I figured out how they came up with the sound effects for the part when everyone is coming out of the grave... and the spooky noises through out the video.
Baby monitors!!!! I about came out of my skin about 20 min ago. I heard, "wwwwwhhhhhhhh....gggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaa,oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh, hahahahahahahahah" this was follwed by a loud BANG BOOOOMMMMM THUMP! Then I hear a, creeek cccccccccrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkk and then anouther bam! I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I jumped up to find Zack standing in the door way of his room with his "tag tag" and his cup of water. I guess he was in there talking to himself and got thirsty.
When he reached over to pick up the cup off his night stand... it fell. Then a few seconds later he had to come and tell me, so we have to open the door and then slam it shut!!! You know, he has to make an entreance!
The sad thing is, at the same time... On Shelby's monitor she was doing her moan thing when she starts to wake up and is puting her self back to sleep. So it litterally sounded like some horror movie in my house!
Okay young ones... This is Thriller, it was made when Michael Jackson still looked like a man, and was black.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtyJbIOZjS8
Wrapping up 2011
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment