I haven't written in a while because I have so much going on in my head that I have to filter it BIG time and then put it on there for people to read... if any one actual does read this. I tend to have some really random thoughts that just stick with me, and those typically end up on the blog. Like this:
So after a year and a half of being home full time, I am thinking of making my OWN cartoon. OOOHHH, or Maybe I could just write an episode of Clifford the Big Red Dog, Dragon Tales or even Super Why. I have watched cartoon after cartoon on topics like: The Golden Rule, lying, how each of us are "special", that it's okay to be different, and understanding disabilities. I think these are great lessons. I know a lot of adults that need to review these things. I am amazed how they can fit such major topics into a 15-13 min cartoon and break it down so small that kids can understand.
I thought today... They have a cartoon for almost every topic except how to deal with flat out stupid people. You know the kind I am talking about. The person that sits next to you on a bench and when you look over you see their expression and think "damn better not ask that person ANYTHING". It's like they were teleported from one of the moon's that circle Saturn called urstupid!!!!
Now I am not talking about the average Joe. I am talking about someone who sets the cruise control on their RV and goes to the back to take a poo. Then they try to sue because it said it was fully loaded with cruise control.
Kids need to be prepared for this!!! Poor little Timmy graduates from High School and gets dumped into the real world, then bamb! He runs smack into one of these debutantes of dumb! You don't want dumb to rub off on your kid do you?
I am in NO WAY shape or form the smartest! I have done and said some pretty stupid things... now would I be crowned queen of the dddrrrrr's NO!
All I am saying is it doesn't take a freaking rocket scientist to figure out that if you try to pull the Mc D's monopoly sticker off of the soda cup, you should WAIT TILL IT'S EMPTY!!!! Turning the cup on it's side will cause the contents to spill.
Here is another example so you don't think I am awful, I was standing behind a middle aged women at my deli. She actually asked the cashier, "Is there sugar in the sweet tea or will I need to add my own". HELLO, am I the only one seeing this.
Also, since I wear Shelby pretty much everywhere I get a lot of looks and stares. SEVERAL people have made the comment "oh, it's a baby!!!! I thought your boobs where lop-sided".
I swear this is why the drive that "golden rule" point into our head. Because if it wasn't for that, I am sure someone would have been smacked by now. I know this question has been asked about a million times...but why is it when there is a natural disaster the reporters look for the toothless, most country looking person in the world to describe what happened. It always starts with "well, we wuz jess mind'in ur own bidness when........"
Okay, see there I go... random, back on track
The episode would depend solely on the cartoon it was written for. I figure there should be the main characters, and they stumble upon "stright up stupid"(SUS for short). How to recognise stupid,defuse it, get away quickly, and how not allow the effects to linger. Sounds like a bomb tech and the CDC (Center for Disease Control)rolled up into one! I agree with Jeff Foxworthy... They need a sign. Then again they would probably loose it. Maybe we could do a bar code tattoo on their forehead. We could tell them it's for the lotto!
P.S. I spell checked this and I had misspelled Tattoo, Forehead, Disease and debutantes... Please don't give me a bar code! I am sure there is grammer screw ups too, but isn't that always the case.
Wrapping up 2011
14 years ago



1 comment:
Oh, you made me laugh. Love the one about the lady and the sweet tea - I laughed out loud. Todd reminded me of an old lady on our honeymoon cruise - she said to a staff person "do we have to eat if we don't want to?" Her husband's name was Everett - we know this b/c she said it a million times on the cruise. That poor man - you just know he wanted to strangle her!
Post a Comment