HOWDY!

Welcome to my family website!
What you read here is real life.
Sometimes it's not pretty but I will try to make it entertaining.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Things that make me smile

A few things that have made me smile over the last few weeks:

Going to the pumpkin patch, looking for our camera everywhere in the car... turning around to go back home, and seeing Zack in the rearview mirror trying to take a picture of us looking for the camera...with our camera!!!!

Ricardo cooking not only one, but two awesome meals!!!!

Having the power to really rip someone apart....somone that deserves all the nastiness shown to her that she has inflicted on others, but instead wishing her the best and cutting ties cleanly.

The love of my bestfriend, Jamie. Girl we have been through it all and you are still there. You are either a saint or insane!

Buying a slow cooker I have always wanted with birthday money from my sister and mom....or sewing on my brand new sewing machine from my MIL.

Zack telling me that he has spider's bitting his butt...and it's really just because he poo-poo'd and was getting irritated.

Walking into the doctor's office 3 full days after halloween...with a toddler still wearing his Buzz Lightyear wings and purple headcover... OH YES>>> HE DID!

The smell of Zack's hair when he is snuggled up in my arms....and the way he softly touches my hands when I rock him to sleep

Holding my daughters hand and knowing she will never ever some of the awful things I experience. Thank you God

Seeing the next generation before my eyes... and knowing our future is is good hands.

Not knowing who will be the President... ignorance is bliss right now.

Seeing God in motion every day in the small things around me: A pregnant women gets that last seat... an injured person gets help holding the door so he can get his crutches in...
The 3rd time mom who doesn't even work at the restaurant, showing the new mom how to turn the highchair upside down to rest her infant car seat in...oh and holding her drink for her so she doesn't have to leave her newborn.

Getting hit on by a guy 5 years younger then me... and it wasn't to buy him beer!!! Wow, momma still gots it!

Zack learning so many new words... tonight was "mommy I want chicken pork (hotdogs) or pork chop... I AM HUNGRY MOMMY". I was laughing so hard I ran into the door frame in the kitchen.

Watching Grandma Awilda just melt over Shelby (Miss Height Maintenance)



...GIRL TALK:

1 comment:

abuelacool said...

Good thoughts, Reb. Couldn´t open the video: it´s no longer available. Please send title or link.

Take care. After reading your thoughts, I´m sure your kids are in the best hands.

Besos,

Tití Zulma