Several times I have been to the ER since July. Sounds scary but it's not really. I had horrible pain in my neck after having Shelby. They thought it was a bubble or meningitis from the epidural. After several hours and some AWESOME pain killers I was a little better. The next day the pain was back. I went back to the ER (all on the advice of my doctor) and they gave me some different drugs and steroids. Each time I was there Ricardo and I had alone time! It was kind of a joke by the second time. Even though we were just sitting there talking... it was uninterrupted and very intimate conversation. Who knew.
Then a week or so ago I headed back to the ER. My shrink thought I was having an adverse drug reaction. SO, again we go! We sat there chit chatting and laughing. Even though I felt terrible. It was still fun. Then again he can make anything fun.
We keep joking around that these are REALLY expensive dates. He told me "if you wanted alone time with me just say so, we don't have to involve the hospital". hahahah!
Wrapping up 2011
14 years ago



1 comment:
That last comment from Ricardo sounds just like his father. LOL
Post a Comment