I ended up in the emergency room 2 times this weekend. Once on Saturday the other on Sunday. I didn't want to go but the pain in my neck was so bad I was shaking and crying. Pleading with God to cut my neck off some how. Well
Awilda called Carmen her niece who is a doctor and set up an MRI for me today. Turns out I have a "bulging disk"
in between my 5
th and 6
th vertebrae. This is after 5 medications and 2 different doctors at the emergency room... One quick MRI and it was all figured out. SO I am feeling a little better... thanks to the
steroids, but I can't breast feed or pump due to the drugs so I am a little
bumbed. I hate to pump and dump... seems like a waste. The big thing is, this is going to get fixed. They think it was from pushing out the baby. Since they make you put your chin to your chest and bear down.
1 comment:
Becca
Sorry to hear about the pain and drugs - it will get better and then you can breastfeed some more.
Post a Comment