HOWDY!

Welcome to my family website!
What you read here is real life.
Sometimes it's not pretty but I will try to make it entertaining.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Random things

I have written for the last hour and half and this is all I can publish. (edited and carefully worded)
1) I am not putting myself on the floor for anyone to walk on anymore....either way the same people end up getting hurt.
2) When 2 great strong countries are bickering, there is bound to be espionage and propaganda.
3)A peace treaty is a peace treaty!
a) once the terms of the peace treaty are set in motion, all parties must respect the terms
b) There is no B... everything should be clear as day in part a.
c) The fact I am typing c is because I want to restate the word RESPECT.
4) After new things happen and life starts over, you can't blame people for moving on. Just because you want to sit in the ashes of your past doesn't mean anyone else has to join you.
5) When you tell someone to grow up, it's typically you acting like the ass end of a child!
6) When you point 1 finger out to accuse someone, there are 3 pointed back at you... fyi!
7) If you don't want to even be you, chances are no one else wants to be you too.
8) You can't reason with crazy. I don't mean crazy like...Oh this guy is so crazy, he once jumped on a bull covered in Crisco and put his cigar out on his ass. No, I mean C R A Z Y as in paranoid and delusional.
9) Don't correct people in public. If it's really some major deal...pull them aside. But if someone says PEA-Can and not Pecan... don't' feel it your duty to save America's ears.
10) No one really reads this...sssoooooo I am going to take number 1o to say, nah nah nah boo boo... I'm rubber and you are glue, what every you say bounces off of me and sticks to YOU.

No comments: