HOWDY!

Welcome to my family website!
What you read here is real life.
Sometimes it's not pretty but I will try to make it entertaining.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Dillard's doesn't need your money

So today we went school shoe shopping at Stride Rite. Zack got some new school shoes and Shelby has found out that she loves shoes....so we wanted to get some that would fit her 5 1/2 XW foot. Most shoes were wide, but only 2 pair where extra wide. Well Pretty Pretty Princess had to have the sparkle, cotton candy and hot pink sandals...they only came in wide. We put them on and she looked like she was baking bread in those shoes. Fat was coming out of the top and the sides... it was sad.

We decided to walk all the way down to Dillard's to see if they had anything good. Dillard's is a fun little world that I try to avoid. To go to the children's area, you mush pass through the pretty glass things to get to the elevators. Once in the small cramp elevator, you then wait 10 min for the darn thing to move.
The doors open and it's lah lah land in the kids clothing department. Butterflies flurry about, unicorns dance and rainbows and clouds are cotton candy...but the shoe area is like HELL. We get over to the area and a phone was ringing off the wall. It wouldn't stop. Therefore, I knew there was no one in the back...and no one in sight. With the kids safe at their daddies side.... I decided to venture around to find anyone that looked like an employee.

An older lady was talking and I waited for the ladies to finish. I asked VERY nicely if there was anyone in the shoe department. She looked up at me...made a "huuuuhhhh", like she couldn't believe I was asking... and then turned to the other lady. The other lady stated that no one is there at this hour. It was after 11...hello, where are they??
I then said, can one of you help me find a quick shoe. I just need to know if you have a child's size 5.5 xw. She looked at me like I was lower then trash...okay like I was the can that held the trash... and she said "Um noooo Ma'am, we don't carry those kinds of shoes". EXCUSE ME! Those kinds of shoes...
Any ideas about this...because I am going to beat someone.

No comments: