HOWDY!

Welcome to my family website!
What you read here is real life.
Sometimes it's not pretty but I will try to make it entertaining.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What was that moving

Ever see something out of the side of you eye and think...What was that. Do anyone else see that. Is the medication I am on that good. OH GOOD LORD!!! What is that massive bug crawling on the wall.

This is a nice moment in the summer that you remember why people don't like being in Texas when it's hot. You see my big ass new wall decor is a tree roach the size of a freaking flying squirl. Oh yeah, and they do fly! What's totally awesome is when you go to smash it and it laughs at you. Okay well maybe it doesn't LAUGH at you, but it does grab a stick and swing back at you.
I went out to the garage to get the laundry....because the builder's must have been men! I pick up the laundry basket to dump the next load of whites in and out jumps 2 freaking Tree Roaches..... they were probably in my socks makeing more nasty Tree Roaches!! YUCK.

No comments: