HOWDY!

Welcome to my family website!
What you read here is real life.
Sometimes it's not pretty but I will try to make it entertaining.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's been a long time

It has been a long time since I posted. Way too much has been going on to even try to stop and blog. We have had birthday parties, garage sale, get to gethers, baby news and a trip to Omaha. It's been very very busy.

Rick's cousin announced her pregnancy a few weeks ago. We are very very happy for her. She is so happy and sounds so excited. A new baby is a great reason to celebrate. The cool thing is, I think she is due around the time they got pregnant with their first. What a full circle life can be.

The kids are staying the night at Grandma LDV tonight. It's my gift to Ricardo for father's day. We went down to Jamie's to help her finish up the job she was doing on her a/c for the car. That's right, she pretty much fixed it herself. Rick lent the muscle and tools to finish it up. It was funny watching the two of them work on the car together. Not something I pictured 15 years ago. Never did I see myself watching my husband and best friend get sweaty under a car hood...hahahah!

Jamie and I got onto the topic of how awful we are. We love going down our list of short comings as mothers and people. I don't know why it's funny, but it's nice to know that someone else is in the same boat. OH and here is the BEST THING EVER, she has forgotten something too! Miss organized and put together has actually packed a bag or left the house and forgot something. I thought it was just me. Rick is always kidding with me about how I am disorganized and forgetful... I guess I am just human and normal.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Hey there! Yes, Will def complains about how unorganized I am too. Oh well... Hope you are doing well. We need to catch up soon :-)