We went to a party today and had a great time. I was a little stressed out getting there. Traffic was bad, the time of day was bad, and Rick hadn't slept in about 46 hours. FUN!
The party was a BLAST! I have never seen Zack open up that fast. Normally he shuts down when there are too many people there. This time, it seemed to be the right number. He danced and ran around chasing his cousins and screaming.
I didn't think he paid much attention to anything but the fun he was having.
Then we get into the car. The WHOLE way home he is pretty much repeating parts of people's conversations. He would say something like, "________ said the baby was crying because it was hungry... why she no feed the baby". He didn't know some of the people's names but would tell me, the lady in the ____ color shirt or something. It was too funny. He even repeated a conversation that I had with Vallen when he was down on the floor with Rick eating. It was insane. It was like he had a audio memory. He got some words wrong or would say things a little off, but it was beyond funny.
He should work for the CIA or NSA!
Wrapping up 2011
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment