HOWDY!

Welcome to my family website!
What you read here is real life.
Sometimes it's not pretty but I will try to make it entertaining.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's been forever

Okay so I have been swamped for weeks now with a crazy schedual, projects, holidies, birthday parties, and trying to get things in order for our trip.

Here are some things that happend and are going on:
Jamie and I decided to work out in the morning "together". We talk on the phone in the morning for 30 min and walk our butts off. It's about the only phone time I have where I don't have Shelby or Zack crying or asking questions... so it's perfect. I have to get up at 5 am, but heck I am all by myself for a while.

ZACK has been really funny lately. He is starting to notice differences with people. We were at Awilda's house and Zack started saying:
Daddy is puerto rico, Grandma puerto rico, Grandpa puerto rico, Tio puerto rico...what mommy???
To that the answer from the family was "GRINGA"

So Zack starts cracking up and puts his hand over his mouth... he says "hahahahahah Mommy GRINGA". Everytime after that he laughes saying Gringa... I have no idea how he knows we are different but he does. Then we saw a "brown" man at the store. Zack said "WOW, he is brown". I said, "He kind of is... your right...and mommy is peach and you are golden...we are all some kind of color". He nodded his head and said, "pretty". So I guess that is a good sign.

We went to the children's museum with Corrie. It was nice and lots of fun, but I wasn't feeling great. I was worn out, Rick and I hadn't been sleeping in weeks...months...and I was a little stressed out. So I don't think I was a lot of fun. Zack and Avery (Zack's cousin) had a great time. It's so nice to watch everyone get along. We all sat down for a quick picnic lunch outside a shaded area and got to chat... it was nice.

I have been fighting Wachovia, GE Money Bank and just about everyone the last few months over gap insurance. Wachovia has needed ONE piece of paper for over a month. I finally went to get the darn thing. It was reported to our credit so now we are screwed for 7 years... YEAH. Hence the reason I was stressed and pissy!!!! Now we are stuck, unable to buy a house... car or anything because of poor Rick's credit score. We got hit with medical collections because we just couldn't keep up with everyone we owe. So yet another stress. You get a bill from 3 different people for the same thing... you pay them and find out you needed to pay the hospital or vice verse. So another reason I have been a little out of sorts.

Shelby has decided to army crawl. She doesn't like it. She will get to a table or chair and try to pull up. She is not a fan of belly time, but has done much much better.
Well other then take, there isn't much else going on.

No comments: